Anger is the number one misunderstood and most disrespected emotion!
Click the green play button below to hear the 5-minute audio about how you can use your anger in a good way (and enjoy our cool rock ‘n roll intro music! EQ Rocks!):
During my EQ Rocks interview with Tina Cook we talk about:
- Why anger has a bad rap?
- How can anger be a good thing?
- Why anger is a precious tool to have in your EQ Rocks toolbox?
- How you can deal with your anger in a good way.
- How to control of your feelings of anger the Emotional Intelligence (EQ) way.
- How to release your anger in a safe way.
- Plus my personal anger release mechanism!
What’s your personal anger release mechanism? Do you agree that anger gets a bad rap?